Monday, March 31, 2008

Where do I go from here?

It's Monday morning and I am asking God two questions today. I don't think I'm angry and I am not blaming God for Jane's passing a few days ago. I know she is in Heaven and is healed but why did she have to go so soon? And where do I go from here?

Jane felt so humbled by and thankful for the outpouring of support for us these past few months. She loved thinking of you and when we spoke of each act of kindness that we knew about, she marveled. Her goal was to get well enough to feel like getting together with you to give you thanks and a hug personally. We just couldn't get her there except for very brief periods so for now, I thank each of you for the two of us.

Our prayer is that each of you would call out to God today to seal your future with Him, so that you could join Jane for a meeting in Heaven. I know she wants to give you that hug she owes you.

Dave

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I love YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Audia Family,
Thank you for sharing with us your every day thoughts concerning Jane's health and passing away. It is such a sad time. I was so sad and at the same time so glad to see all her sibling and other family members come together to say their final good byes. How nice of Kelly for having everybody at his house and to Susan and to Jane's friends for preparing such a great meal. I am sure that Jane was smiling in Heaven. Love, Rebeca and family

Anonymous said...

Uncle David,
My heart breaks for you and for our loss. I have always known that your life with Aunt Jane is an ongoing love afair. God blessed Jane with you and you with her. What the two of you had was very special and we could all see it and feel it.

I want to thank the two of you for sharing the last very precious weeks of Janes life with my mother.
I know that Jane is with Granny Doss in heaven and they are indeed having a celebration. Someday we'll all be reunited.

Jane had the sweetest smile and such a loving heart. I loved her very much and she has a very special place in my heart forever. I do hope that Jane's love will be the glue that keeps us in touch as a family.
I love you uncle Dave and my thoughts are with you.
Chris

None said...

Dave & Family -

I just found your blog and was saddended to see that Jane had passed away. I was SOOOO thankful that I got to see her at the Med center a few weeks ago...I know it was a "God thing" for me to get to see her one last time. I pray that you can find peace knowing that she celebtrating in heaven and that she lived the full, wonderful, amazing life that she did. I will be on my knees praying for your entire family. Stay strong and know that many people are thinking about you!

Bob and Linda Hester said...

Dear Dave,
Bob and I saw you sitting at Church by yourself the Sunday after Jane went home to Glory...we were so sad for you. We are praying to God to comfort you and to help you with the 'Why and the Where" questions that we all have after our loved ones go before us to Glory. Help us Dear Father! Hear our prayers and give Dave new direction for his Life and help us all to help each other through this Journey to Glory... We love you, Dave and we Thank You for sharing your thoughts at this time in your life...we all need each other and we are holding you up to God our Father in our prayers!